TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read, understand and discuss with your Spray Tan Specialist prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Spray tanning is accomplished by applying a solution which contains the active ingredient DHA (Dihydroxyacetone). DHA is considered to be safe and has been approved by the FDA ONLY if you adhere to the following guidelines which protect the mucous membranes. It is advised by the FDA that these questions are asked when considering the application of DHA.
-Are you protected from exposure to the eyes, lips and all parts of the body covered by mucous membranes?
-Are you protected from internal exposure caused by inhaling or ingesting the product?
- If you answer "no" to any of these questions, you are not protecting from the unapproved use of DHA. Please speak to your spray tan specialist on how to best protect yourself.
- You will enter a pop-up tent to be spray tanned. What you choose to wear is up to your level of comfort. Disposable undergarments will be offered. Should you choose to wear your own, dark underwear or a swimsuit is suggested. Men must wear boxers or boxer briefs.
- Next, you will be sprayed. It takes approximately 15 minutes. Even though your spray tan specialist will dry your after your spray tan application, your skin may remain slightly tacky for about an hour. Dark loose clothing is best to wear after your spray tan application. The solution contains a bronzer which will give you an immediate "tanned" appearance. This bronzer will rinse off after your first shower leaving you with a nice, natural glow.
- Your first shower after your spray tan application should be with WARM WATER ONLY.
- Please avoid any moisture build-up on the skin during DHA development (24 hours) i.e. swimming, rain, sweating, manicures and pedicures.
- Everyone is different. This product is deemed safe. Please read the ingredient list if you have any known allergies.
- There is a small percentage of of people whose skin may not react favorably to spray tanning. We suggest a trial for first time spray tanners before a critical event (wedding/special occasion).
- I understand that using a bar soap or body wash not developed for unless tanning cam possibly strip away my sunless tan.
- I understand that using approved maintenance products will extend and preserve the life of my tan.
- Please consult with your physician before your spray tan if pregnant.
- The spray tan solution does not contain sunscreen and will not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin to U.V.Light may increase the risk of skin cancer, skin aging and other harmful effects to the skin.
- You must be at least 14 year of age for a spray tan application unless otherwise approved by a parent or legal guardian.
I have read and fully understand the requirements. I have been provided with spray tan care instructions and to my knowledge, I do not have any known allergies or medical conditions which would prohibit me from getting a spray tan. I have been honest with the information that has been provided and I take sole responsibility of any reaction I may have.